Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flash Cards for Lesson 4

Thought it was about time I made the effort to keep uploading more sets of flashcards. I have actually had them all made for months but I don't have the translation bit done on all of them and it is time consuming to get the pinyin with the tones above the letters. Please keep in mind that the translation comes from my teachers who are native Chinese speakers and have lived there for many years. They may not be exact dictionary definitions or I may only have one meaning for a word that can actually mean a number of things. These books are aimed at children (but can still be used by adults) so some definitions are simplified and could be considered 'kiddy language'.

Click on the link below to see my flash cards.

Flash Cards for Lesson 4

If you notice any mistakes or have any suggestions, feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment