Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Flash Cards for Lesson 2

It's been ages since I've been on here. I've still been busy learning Mandarin...although this has had a setback over the last few months. My teacher had to go back to China for a few weeks and we had a new teacher who really put me off learning Mandarin. She stressed me out so much I didn't even want to look at any of my work. My normal teacher was meant to be back for this term however, so I was looking forward to that and was trying to motivate myself to catch up and get prepared over the holidays.

Well...my normal teacher never came back!!! :-( I'm partially annoyed and sad but our new teacher (still the same teacher I didn't like from last term) at least goes through our textbook more thoroughly (although nowhere near what she should) so I guess I am partially learning better. If only she would slow down and write the characters neater on the board so we can actually copy them down. On the plus side, we have new adult students in the class so she is focusing on them more and leaving me in peace. lol I feel so sorry for them though. She is going through stuff way too fast for them and they are so confused.

Anyway, I've decided that I can't always choose my teacher or have one that I really like so I will have to do the best with what I've got right now and just be thankful that I even have this opportunity to learn Chinese. I'm going to make the most of what I've got right now.

Ok, on to the real topic of this post. Here's the second set of flash cards for lesson 2. Just click on the link below.

Flash Cards for Lesson 2

Again, they follow the same format of the flash cards for lesson 1. Simply print them out, write the translation and pinyin on the back, laminate them if you wish, and then practice. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment